Legal Disclaimer -- The Electric Jalapenos are a 3 vs 3 arena team in the World of Warcraft. Any similarity to good arena teams, living or dead, is unintended and purely coincidental. The Electric Jalapenos play for entertainment value only and just want to have fun. We're in it for the gear!

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Matches for 09-30-08 (3-7)

When we started our matches last night, we had no idea we would faceDragon Commanders 6 times. We couldn't believe how many times we played them. Even after the matches we waited a little bit before hitting the queue again but still managed to face them. Zanse cheated though because he used some kind of 'bubble' just before he died, and he could still attack while bubbled. PALLYHAX!! At least we were able to take down Dragon Commanders once. The great thing was that after the matches Fringe came on! w00t! Cool show. The pilot episode was complete crap, but the show has quickly become much better. It is a bit like X-Files...so it has my attention right off the bat.

Until next time, you better go LRN2PVP 'cause we're gonna git you... :P



Dragon Commanders – Lost
Dragon Commanders - Lost
Dragon Commanders - Lost
Dragon Commanders - Won
Dragon Commanders - Lost
Dragon Commanders – Lost
Fear Factory – Won
Cannonball Kaos – Won
Fat Kids Lag IRL – Lost
McLovins Love Shack - Lost

2 comments:

Uzo - Rogue said...

I'm gonna go LRN2PVP too... at some point... maybe... like when pigs fly.

UnderLoK said...

I think the losses are due to my Pali.. I told you Blizz has it out for me and I bet they implemented some sort of handicap system to my stats which is BS! I swear I'm quitting this game I've had it with them exploiting their power!